- No products in the cart.
Learn how to PaddleBoard!
Stand-Up Paddle boarding is an ancient form of surfing that can be traced back early Polynesia. It’s most recent history dates back to the 1940′s when the beach boys (surf instructors) on Waikiki beach used to stand up and paddle out to the break using a one bladed paddle. As time moved on board designs and fashions changed, the paddle was all but lost in the history of surfing. Come with us and rediscovering the benefits of the paddle board. Try your hand at this new sport with a paddle board surf lesson.
CALL 704-222-7731 get on the water today!
- One-hour, private lesson: $70 per-person
- One-hour, semi-private lesson: $50 per-person (2+ people)
- One-hour, 3-6 people, detailed instruction: $45 per-person
What to Bring
- Come sunscreen protected
- Strapped hat.
- Strapped sunglasses.
- Loose fitting attire or something comfortable.
- Minimal beach gear and accessories.
- Plan on getting wet during the sessions.
- Be ready for Instant success and to be stoked!